Child has fever, cough, wheezing. Taken Cepodem. X-ray shows chest infection

my 8 months old baby girl is suffering constant less than 100 F fever from last 15 days.initially it was started with cough and weezing sound doctor says it is broncities and gave medicine but the fever was still there so after 3 days doctor ask for Chest Xray and CBC,ESR after reviewing the report he says some chest infection is there.He gave Cepodem antibiotic.Baby is taking that from last 8 days.Fever was not there so doctor asked for Xray and says baby is fine. But again fever is coming from yesterday now he is saying we should stop antibiotic and wait for 2 days and go for some more test like typhiod etc.I don't know what to do please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013