Child has eyelid pain, muscle and joint pain. Had Dengue. Blood test shows elevated SGPT, SGOT and alkaline phosphate. Medication?

I am 14 year old child and recently returned from Hospital due to fever of Dengu . The problem with me I am getting pain on my eyelid ( both) and pain in joints ^ muscle , I have done blood test after 10 days of discharge from hospital. The SGOT -32, SGPT-54, Alkaline phophate -836, Platlate count is 0000 all other values are in normal range. Please suggest what is the reason of elevated SGPT SGOT and alkaline phophaste, and low value of platelate count. What medication is required to reduce the same and increase the platelate count. What should be the food to be taken daily.Please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012