Child has bump on temple, purple and swollen after a fall, speed is fine. What should be done?

My daughter, 2yo, just tripped and fell. She has a good goose egg right on her temple near the eye. It is purple and swelled out. Her eyes are fine. Still has whites of her eyes, no blood or redness. Pupils are normal and both react to a flashlight the same appropriate way. Speech is fine. We have WellCare, so Hospital and medicine would be free. However, right now the hospital is jam packed with flu patients. I have a 6 month old who has no vaccine yet so any trip to the hospital is a dangerous proposition. What should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013