Child has brown bowel movements, bad smelling diarrhea. Had fever after polio and Prevnar vaccines. Wait and see?

my 3 month old had the polio and prevnar vaccines last monday. (9 days ago). Since then she has had a low fever (100.8 rectal) and been a completely different baby-until now always happy. She cries (escalating to screams) most of her awake time, and has gone from eating 5oz of formula every 3 hrs to now crying during feedings and not eating the whole amount (usually around 3oz per feeding but as little as 1oz). She has 1 BM per day/or every other day, brown in color and pasty. Today she had 2 episodes of a smaller amount of very bad smelling diarrhea , one with a piece of mucus in it. No rash/mouth sores etc. Her ped. says wait and see?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012