Child has adenoid problem, running nose, fever. Taken xylometazoline. How long to continue medication?

my daughter 3and half yr old is suffering from adenode problem for past eight she is having running noise plus every month she got fever only few days back i came to know abt her real problem doctor prescible me xylometazoline hydorchloride nasal drops and paracetamol phenylephine hydrochlorideand chlorpheniramine maleate oral solution i have giving for the past 20 day how long should i continue this becoz i m worried she will become resistant to it in future and what to be given n not to be given for eating n any other precaution to be taken
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012