Child had typhoid vaccination. Gave nurofen for burning throat. Has vomiting and fever. Are these side effects of the vaccine?

Hi My son had his typhoid vaccination today. We are due to go to Cuba on the 12th August. He went to bed with a burning throat , so I gave him nurofen. He has vomited and now has a high temperature . so ia have given him 10ml of Calpol . He finished oral antibiotics yesterday after having tonsilitis. My daughter also received the same vaccination but hasn t shown any side effects( not so far anyway). Is it the vaccination that has made him ill? I am concerned about his burning throat. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012