Child had head pain, vomiting after being hit on the head. Worrisome?

My daughter bumped her head rough housing with her sister. The cried uncontrollably for a awhile and as it was bedtime we put her to bed thinking she was just overtired. A few hours layer she woke up crying saying her head hurt, and vomiting . I wasn t home to observe the bump. My husband says it was no harder than her normal bumps, but then she is three and extremely active so some of her bumps are scary. I am very worried but I also don t want to overreact and drag her to the er in the middle of the night. Hoping for some guidance on whether or not to take her to the er or wait it out.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012