Child had fever, cold sore on lip, spots on tongue. Tingling sensation in tongue. What should I do?

Hi my 5 yrs old first had a fever for at least 5 days then the next day had a cold sore on her lip then the next day two circular spots on the tip of her tongue , now my one yr old has small white dots on the tip of his tongue and a mild fever since lasts nite and now I found the same similar dots on my 3 yr old and myself too, it first felt like a tingling sensation like I burned my taste buds but now I m worried it something more since now four of us have it....what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012