Child had ears pierced. Soreness, bleeding when touched, lump behind earlobe. What is this?

Hi Doctor, My name is Michelle, I have a 1 and half year old daughter who s ears i pierced 4 months ago, yesterday i had look at it and it was very sore, after i touched her earlobe , it started to bleed and there was a small lump behind the earlobe, I took of the studs and rubbed some alcohol on it, when i checked this morning, the lump was still there, but soft and it had blood in it. What is this and what can i do for her?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012