Child had an episode of lip numbness, imbalance, vomiting. EEG done, advised avoiding sunlight, Practin. Suggestion?

my child is 3 yrs. 10 mnths old, one day when he was returning from school suddenly he start behaviouring abnormally, like his lip got faint and he has no control to himself and start vomiting but he did not got fit... I ve done the EEG & took an opinion of a neurologist , he told me every thing is OK, just to avoid sunlight and suggest to take Practin syrup for 1 mnth. I am seeking for a second opinion from you....
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012