Child getting frequent headaches and nausea, loss of appetite. Cause?

Hi my son is 12 yrs old hes in wrestling. A very athletic boy. 3 weeks ago i took him to the Dr he was having headaches and just didn t really feel good. They said he was probably coming down with something. He is on spring break right now and is still complaining of headaches hes stomach is also upset he says he fills like hes going to throw up but he hasnt yet. He s never one to just lay around the house but he says he just feels to tired hes been sleeping alot and has a loose in appetite . Im really concerned that something is wrong
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013