Child gets up early in morning. Household gets disturbed. Goes to bed early at night. Her body clock incredibly strong. Advice?

hi. My daughter will be 3years old in September. The problem is she wakes up every day at 5:15am which is the time i wake weekdays for work. I try to be super quiet when leaving for work but she always wakes up. This is obviously not good for the parents at the weekends or for my wife weekdays - we have a 5year old who often gets woken up by her too. She eats well, bathed and in bed by 7-7:30 every night, no other health issues. We keep her bedroom door shut but her body clock is incredibly strong. Any help or advice appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012