Child diagnosed with typhoid, has high fever, weakness. What treatment and diet precautions should be taken?

Hello Doctor, My 5 year old daughter get digonsed with Tyhoid today, she is having a very high fever since yesterday afternoon started with 99 and reached at 103.7 degree at night we started to give her crocin 13 ml as her weight is 22 kg. she is very week and dull and also vomited twice yesterday. Since I have a querry that does typhoid get digonised in one day span through blood test which is widal test . and what treatement should she take and what will be her diet? kindly Advice. Thanks Ravi.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012