Child diagnosed with cone dystrophy, HM degeneration of eye. What treatment can be given?

Dear Sir My daughter “Aashi” is 3 years old. Recently she has been diagnosed with Cone Dystrophy & HM Degeration of eyes. People say that there is no treatment of this. While surfing on internet - I have seen your article on website and went through it. I do see a ray of hope. Could you please guide me what type of treatment can be given to her to increase/correct her vision? Need your support ! Regards Ashish Chandigarh, India 0000
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012