Child diagnosed with chest infection, tonsilitis. Taking medications. Rashes, red spots in body. Reaction to penicillin?

Dear Pediatrician , my 3.5 years old sun has bein diagnosed with chest infection a week ago and was prescribed amoxicilin 125, 5mg 3x a day. Aftef 5 days his temperature started to raise to 40, visited the same GP again on 6th day and was told that my son developed tonsilitis and need new stronger antiobiotics. GP prescribed phenoxymethil penicilin/ penicillin V for 10 days 4x a day. Finally last night his temperature was only up to 39,5. He woke up this morning with rash all over his body, small red spots. I checked with glass they do turn to normal skin colour underneath the glass. Can you please advise if this may be reaction to penicillin. He has being on paracetamol and nurofen combination for days to maintain his temperature, Also we are suppose to travel tomorrow for a holiday in Maldives, can he be on the sun while on penicillin? Thank you for your advice YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013