Child cries suddenly, cramping, moaning. Has flatulence. Taken Xymex. Can you help?

Hello Sir: Our child is 1 month old and since few days baby cries suddenly and having symptoms of distress (cramping, moaning, etc.) frequently. Sometimes the crying would be inconsolable. Also, has flatulence . I did visit our pediatrician who prescribed Xymex for his flatulence and told to give the baby for 5 days, but of no use and his sudden crying still goes on....Can u help us out here?.....My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012