Child constipated. Tried Glycerin Suppository. Thyroid test. Active baby. Treatment?

My son who is 43 days old has been continuously constipated for 5,6 days now. We usually use a Glycerin Suppository which does the trick. We've tried changing his formula as well, but it isn't really helping.

Our pediatrician asked us to get a retest of the Thyroid Function as an earlier test showed normal T3 and T4 levels but a slightly lowser TSH level. The current test shows normal TSH and T4 Free levels (3.05 uIU/ml and 1.31 ng/dL) but a slightly evelvated T3 Total (1.81 ng/mL). I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the constipation.
The baby feeds excessively, both mother and formula feed. The baby is also very playful and active, not sluggish at all.

Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013