Child born with cleft lip, umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia, has swollen thigh and leg, sensitive to touch. Is this due to hernia?

hello doctors, my baby was born in 30 weeks ,with cleft lip/ palate .he have also umbilical hernia and inguinal hernia .my question is his right leg and thigh is swollen .when we touched his leg he will crying immediately is this due to hernia ??????????????? if any solution please tell us what is relief of swollen leg? and my baby is almost crying day and night why is he like this?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012