Chicken pox infection, red spots on face itching, growing in size. Applying calosoft. Will it leave scars?

Hi, I have got chicken pox since 2 days and today is 3rd day and the small red spots on face turning slightly bigger and very itchy, doctor suggested Calosoft which i have applied 2 times, but in internet i read many people have said against it and it leaves scras, is it true, my face all this while was very clean and clear and dont want any scars post chicken pox, please suggest what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013