Chest tightness, fatigue. Feeling tired, lightheaded. Blood work result awaited. Possible reason?

I have been feeling tightness in my chest and am getting more and more easily fatigued over the past month. Was admitted to hospital Jan 28 and they did a full cardiac work up and released me the next day, saying every test came back normal. ( ekg , echo, stress test, cardiac enzyme tests, etc.) In the past week I ve felt gradually more tired and even lightheaded today off and on. Just went to my regular doctor yesterday for bloodwork and am awaiting results. I m in shape, not overweight at all, 52 year old female.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013