Chest tightness amd irritation, cough. Taking vitamins. Recently suffered from pneumonia. Recurring symptoms?

Hi, well a couple months ago I had pneumonia I had antibiotics and inhalers. The last couple days i ve been feeling like I m getting a cold or something so I ve been taking vitamins and getting my rest. But, i find my chest is feeling very different. It feels like I have been doing a lot of cough or smoking (which I haven t been). Almost irritated and kind of tight. Please tell me I am not getting pneumonia again?!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013