Chest pressure and sob, negative cardiac and pulmonary workups, taking Elavil. Cause?

I have taken Elavil for years, presently 25mg at night and am 69 yo female. I have a history of chest pressure and a little sob for 2 years. Have had cardiac and pulmonary workups both negative. I am also on Syntroid 100. I have related the symptoms to the Synthroid since they started after the dose was uped to 100. However my internist says I have to take the Synthroid because of my Hypo condition. Now she says the elavil my cause a EKG abnomality. Would this cause the tightness sob?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012