Chest pains, headaches, burping, congestion on eating, fatigue, breathlessness. Treatment?

Hi my name is XXXX!!! Ive been having chest pains, headaches , burping, grawling and nawing on stomach!! After i eat i feel congestion!!!! Also shortness of breath and fatique and this been going on for past 3 weeks!!! Sometimes it feel like i going to faint or passout!! This feeling sucks and been affecting my everyday activities!!! Can somebody help me please with some advice i would glady appreciate it!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  97 Awaiting Answer