Chest pain while swallowing. Diagnosed hyperacidity. Prescribed Pantocid. Irritation in throat, chest, breathing problem. Solution?

Hi,I am 26 years old. One month ago i felt pain in my chest and feeling pain in chest while swallowing and i went to family doctor and he said you have hyperacidity . he prescribed me pantocid - DSR 1 capsule early in the morning. It relives me from chest pain but i still feel irritation in throat and chest after taking meal. I am also feeling breath problem. Please suggest me what should i do ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013