Chest pain, shoulder ache, throat spasm. Done spray painting. Related?

hi i am 28 year old female ive been having chest pains for almost three weeks now when that stops i have a dull ache in my left shoulder and when that goes away i feel like my throat is in a constant spasm and it all alternates, it stopped for about two days but i thought the med. my dr. gave me was working the only thing i have done differently is i started spray painting again and the pain came back and i was doing this before when the pain started too, could this be related or do you know?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012