Chest pain, severe coughing and phlegm. Why abdominal pain? Why am I so sick?

I have been having chest pain , severe coughing and flem... but as well as abdominal pain discomfort. This morning I vomited twice now after having a horrible cough. I still am feeling weak and that feeling that I m about to be sick any minute... My abdominal keeps making digestive sounds (like I am about to burp) but it feels like the flem in my lungs is stuck, making that sound... Should I go see a doctor? Or should I ride this out? Btw, I also feel like I could pass out at any time.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012