Chest pain, random heart beat, sweating, fatigue, hot flashes, pain during bowel movement, lumps in stomach etc. Show a way

Hey I am at my whits end because there are no good doctors here and my one dosnt understand me half the time (he's foreign)
My symptoms are:
Chest/heart pain which goes down my left arm and into my last 3 fingers (closest to little) and somtimes whole hand,
Heart randomly beats really fast and hard an also somtimes feels irregular an skips beats, somtimes i sweat a lot when this happens and when i get the pain (it started beating really fast when i dis a bowel motion before) I always feel tired and have no energy and weak, eyes go black when standing up at times, dizzyness, rarely short of breath, CONSTANT HOT FLUSHES, and often feeling like I'm too hot, pain in stomach especially of pressure is applied, pain in lower abdomen I'm thinking bowel and uterus maby, always have bad pain before and during bowel motion, mucousy stool somtimes always foul smelling, can see the pulse where my tummy button is all the time quite prominent and somtimes I have little lumps coming up and going down, I do have anxiety but alot of this can not be explaind my this, have a extreamly bad memory and occasional bad headaches, reflux and heartburn, occasional nausea, really bad hair loss, constant neck pain often going to upper back somtimes shoulder, very often to constant lower back pain, don't think it's related but I have a marble size lump on the back top of my leg 2 finger width from my bottom, has grown now can see small vein In it and a bit sensitive to squeeze. I think that's everything but not sure as its hard to think of everything.
Please help me I don't know what to do
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013