Chest pain, muscle strain. Prescribed Nicoran BD. Angiography scheduled. Causes for symptoms?

i suffer from chest pain . My doctor earlier says it is due to straining of muscles. Then ,he prescribed Trixide _H . Now he has prescribed Nicoran 10mg BD. what actually my problem is? Sir, a physician diagonsed my chest pain (localised on left side of upper chest for 10 years., earlier it was mild now a bit tough. Normally i feel tightness. ) as costocondritis. Now, he asks me to go far Angiography . MY TMT/ Echo fine. Please, advise. Thanks E-mail :- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer