Chest pain, leg pain, fatigue, difficulty breathing. History of leg injury and nasal polyp operation. How to recover?

hello, I m 25 years old, male. I m explaining my health story. I had a bike accident in 2009, while my left leg injured (Upper position of knee ). Only muscle and skin injured, not bone. After that I m seeing that, I m getting weakness. In 2011 I had a nasal polyp operation, and once again in 2012 i had same operation. Now I m feeling very weakness. I have pain in chest(near middle of chest, slightly right side). I have also a little pain in left leg. I have no hunger. Stool does not clear. I m felling very fatigue in full of my body and a little bit breathing difficulty. Please tell me how to recover from this condition.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013