Chest pain, high BP, ultrasound negative, leg numbness. Suggestions?

yes just got out of hospital for chest pain and high BP . They did ct and checked for clots. They alsodid an ultra sound of my heart . All came up neg but i am still having chest pains and high bp it goes up when i move around i am 38 years old my bp right now is 155over 102 with 114 pulse . It got as high as 181 over 117. My wife says they should have done a stress test on me because it goes up while i move around . It still runs a little high while i rest but nothing like it does while i am active. My chest has been hurting for a couple months but in the last week gotten worse and my bp the same. Something new that is going on is my right legs is getting a numb feeling in it also.What would you suggest i do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012