Chest pain, ears ringing, tingling hands, short-term memory loss, shingles

I am off on disability for a shoulder injury and arthritis . i am having trouble with alternating hot & cold, I have cold in my eyes, when I wake up and there is white spots all over my pillowcase in the morningi had a place in my left nstril that feel like a foreign objest. It came out like a wet sore. this has been going on for about 4 months now. i went to a specialist and he could not find anything. He did allergy test. nothing. Keep in mind that the white stuff coming out of my nose and mouth are all the time, even during the day, My tongue feels funny all the time and sometimes I get sick and don t vomit , but I cough up mucus and it feel like I want to vomit. I have a headache or funny feeling in my head all the time and I sometimes break out crying for no reason. My blood pressure was sky high, but if I keep the pain under control,,it s okay.I was on metropolo and had a bad ride with it. I had over 20 side effects with the chest hurting ears ringing,,short term memmory loss, tingling in hands,,,ect,,ect, most of them went away when I stopped the medication. I had shingles ,,my husband thinks they are back. Most of the time, my stomach hurts right after i eat. I have 2 old rotar cup tears in my left sholder one new one, bursitis , a spur and what they called a cyst(they said bone on bone) Lately I am having trouble with my bowels,,normal then diahrea then normal wierd...I had a tick bite me and left a scar and didn t heal for 3 weeks. but my dr had a lyme test nothing. HELP!!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012