Chest pain, bloated, stomach growling after eating salad, orange juice. Any home remedy?

Three days ago, I recall eating a bowl of salad with orange juice, and it was at that time when I first felt symptoms of wanting to burp out acid but was unable to. Since that meal, every time I eat, I experience chest pain , and symptoms of being bloated. This only occurs when I eat. My stomach is growling because I have not eaten anything since last night, so I assume that there is something wrong with my esophagus , but I am not sure. It also slightly hurts when I burp. I have been taking Doxycycline for acne for over a month now. If symptoms worsen, I will see a doctor on Monday, but until then, is there anything, whether home remedies or OTC meds that i could take in the meantime? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012