Chest pain. Normal ECG. Breathlessness when running. Chest or heart problem?

i am 23 year old male, few months ago in this year i have chest pain . at that time i have done many ECG which is normal. on regular exercise their is no chest pain. in July of this year i ave done ECG in this ECG their is deflection in T wave of v1. i repeat my ECG from other diagnostic their is normal ECG.At this time i have done ECHO also. the report is normal but their is some values difference between my and my brother ECHO. now from December when i start running i will breathless for few second with no chest pain. but when i continue that running their is no breathless. i will run for 15 to 20 min. is their is problem in my chest or its a heart problem.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012