Chest X-ray showed scars. Diagnosed as cough patches. Have intermittent dry cough. Cure?

Sir, I am 56 year old male. Recently x-ray chest denoted with scars which doctor announced that it is an old cough patch or fibrosis . After hearing that I am half dead, because neither a drunkard, smoker or consumer of local drugs. 20 days back got affected flu & dry cough and controlled locally now. After 10 days dry cough changed and emitting yellow sputum with a running nose and still it is continuing. Frequency of cough reduced. Traced a little blood stained sputum at morning time. But there is no loss of weight, loss of appetite , fatigue or shortness of breath.. But feeling increased heart beat and air intake times. I am able to hear the heart beat. The cough started on 2011 while i inhaled high density Benzene fumes that flown out of the refinery for several days in Saudi Arabia. The symptom started with soar throat , change in sound, itching in vocal cords and suffering to speak for several days and this continued for a long time. Now it is arising intermittently while I am getting flu or so. Is it serious or need an immediate medical aid. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013