Change in diet styles, experiencing headaches, itchiness, frozen hands and feet. Cause?

Hi, I m wondering if what I ve been feeling is related to what I ve been eating. With the holidays, I have not been following my regular diet . I ve been drinking diet cokes, drinking milk, eating most whatever I want rather than a clean diet of fruits, vegetables, and the like. I have been a vegetarian for quite some time. Recently I ate chicken. I have been experiencing headaches , itchiness, cold hands and feet , then cold sweats resulting in putting clothes on and then removing layers, irritable,.... What in the world?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013