Chalazion disappear completely after 4 months of its surgery. What i should do ?

Hi Everyone,I have had an incision and curretage since there was a chalazion in the upper lid of my right eye.Its over four months now and the chalazion has decreased a bit but it is in the same place . When I met an opthmologist at the hospital,he examined my eye and said that the surgeon has well performed the operation and he also told me that it depends upon the patient for the chalazion to disappear and also it can come up after a month.Can anyone suggest how much time will the chalazion take to dissapear completely after its surgery as in my case its over 4 months now and also the chalazion is still there??And when does a chalazion reappear after its first surgery!! Edit
Asked On : Wed, 5 Oct 2011