Cephalexin prescribed for bladder infection in pregnancy. Took monistat for yeast infection. Severe back pain, cramps and orange discharge

I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first child. I had a bladder infection during week 9 of pregnancy and doctor prescribed cephalexin (I think is how you spell it) for treatment for 7 days. 6 days ago I felt as if I were getting a yeast infection, called the doctor and asked if I could try Monistat 7. I got the dr's approval and now (the day I am supposed to take application #6) I have orange discharge, intermittent abdominal cramping and severe back pain. Should I be worried and consult my physician ASAP?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013