Cavernous/Venous Angioma linked with Paresthesia. Prognosis?

Hello, I would like to ask a question please regarding Cavernous/Venous Angioma linked with Paresthesia . I am aware and understand that only a neurologist can answer my question. the question is related to prognosis of Paresthesia if for example the symptoms are considered chronic and ongoing. The symptoms are ongoing for two months with no reprieve. Symptoms are felt 7 days a week. Medication has been increased over time but with no improvement unfortunately. I have a right front temporal lobe cavernous Angioma. The Paresthesia is felt in all 4 limbs, predominantly in the arms, and even more dominant in the left arm. Quality of life has decreased due to the ongoing symptoms. I am scheduled to see a neurologist soon. I have the Angioma approximately 8 years now and have been monitored to date. These symptoms are new and have not been experienced before. The Angioma bled on presentation 8 years ago with seizure. My sister had a true AVM surgically removed twice from the brain. I would be very grateful for an opinion?????? Thank you very much. Liza.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012