Car accident, paralysis in right arm, numbing pain. Will toxins extracted from blowfish help?

I have a friend that last year got into a car accident and his right arm is now paralyzed. He says that he feels pain in his arm that its sharp, numbing pain. He said to me recently that it feels as though its getting more constant. Is it possible to have that pain even being paralyzed and is there anything that he or I might be able to do to help him with it? I also read an article on a new treatment for paralysis that stated toxins extracted from a blowfish will revitalize dead muscles is this something worth looking into?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012