Car accident. Lower back pain, neck pain, stomach pain. Spotting

Hi there I was the back passenger in a car accident three weeks ago. The car I was travelling in was hit from the left side where i was sitting. I sustained bruising to my left side of my stomach and since the accident i have had a permanent feeling like a stich, lower back pain lower neck pain . I went to the hospital and as told i had acute neck sprain and damage to the muscles in my back. I was also asked to give a urine sample but I had just finished my period days earlier and when I went to give the urine sample I had blood spotting but I put it down to my period coming back so the test couldnt be taken. I then had a little more a few days later but then no more. The pain appears to be worse when I sit for periods of time.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012