Canestan prescribed for vaginal thrush. Have lumps in vagina. Proper treatment?

doctor never rang with my results and a few weeks later the infection didnt seem to go away so i went and seen my usual doctor and he said the test came back saying i had thrush so i got the three day caneston cream and used that it seemed to get better but it hasnt gone completly so i have now gone and seen another doctor and got a 6 day course cause he said some women need more treatment i have discovered tonight that i have two very small lups in the inside of my vagina and now i am scared it may be some thing else
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013