Cancer patient, stable mixed lesion involving the T9 vertebral body with expansion of the lamina. Should i be concerned?

I m a cancer patient who has been cancer free for 3 yrs. I ve had a ton of back problems but nobody listens to me. I did have CT scan that said: On image 30 of series 2, there is a stable mixed lesion involving the T9 vertebral body with expansion of the lamina and left transverse process contain both lytic and thickened trabeculation and also expansion of the left transverse process. And another that mentions Sclerotic Lesions. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013