Continuous neck and shoulder pain and tingling with headache, night sweats, pricking sensation, nausea. History of neck trauma. What treatment should be taken?

what might i need in the way of intervention ? Specialist. Sx of neck shoulder pain, burning like electricity, tingling , sometimes extending into upper arms and chest and mostly across upper back, headaches night sweats pins and needles sometimes nausea. Previous Hx of neck trauma inc. Fracture of c7 left transverse process and minor disc bulge c5/6 and c6
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012