Can you suggest the best insurance cover for my father suffering from Type 2 Diabetes and going for Dialysis

I want to know the best suited medical cover for my 65 years old father he is having Diabetes Mellitus Type II and BP from past 8 10 years Very recently he is under going Dialysis too is there any one who can advise me the insurance Policy which will help him to cover his dialysis cost I want to know the best suited medical cover for my 65 years old father.. he is having Diabetes Mellitus Type II and BP from past 8-10 years. Very recently he is under going Dialysis too. is there any one who can advise me the insurance Policy which will help him to cover his dialysis cost.?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011