Can you suggest a cream to make my face brighter so it can match to my body colour?

good afternoon sir my name is ABDULLAH AHMAD and i am a male student of age 21 ,sir my question is that my face colour is darker than my body colour due to which i feel shame so sir please suggest me any indian cream for to make the colour balance. good afternoon sir my name is ABDULLAH AHMAD and i am a male student of age 21 ,sir my question is that my face colour is darker than my body colour due to which i feel shame so sir please suggest me any indian cream for to make the colour balance.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011