Can tongue piercing cause rash around the mouth even if it has healed ?

Hi, Okay so i have a red rash around my mouth, makes me look like a clown and i was hoping you d be able to help me. Summer holidays i got my tongue pierced and only 2 days after getting it pierced there was sexual contact. At the time i was also smoking so i just assumed smoking is what caused it. It went away for about a week, then it would come back again. It went away and came back a few times because i decided to take it out. My mother then took me to a naturepath and they said it could be oral thrush or something like that. I didn t tell them i had sexual contact because with my parents, things would turn very bad very quickly. So after taking it out it went away, did come back a tiny bit but very little and then went away for good. two months ago i decided to try my tongue piercing again. I was good with it, got a titanium piercing, no sexual contact, no smoking the whole works. And it was fine, no dramas. And now, two nights ago after no sexual contact for 2 months while the piercing heals, i had sexual contact and the next morning i woke up with the red rash around my mouth again. I spoke to the place i got my tongue pierced and they said, this far from getting it pierced it is irrelevant because it is 100% healed. Have you any ideas what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012