Can some pre ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy in my girl-friend ?

Dear Doctor , I would like to know what are the chances of pregnancy for my girlfriend. If I and my girlfriend got intimate to the point where it is possible that some pre ejaculatory fluid could have rubbed onto my fingers after which I fingered her for sometime. She has had her normal period from 29th March - 4th April. We indulged in the same around 22nd March. However she complains of slight nausea , bowel irritation and is having medicines for stomach infection. She also has slight lower back pain which is on and off. Can you please clear my doubts as to the chances of her being pregnant. Additionally she had taken a pregnancy test on 29th prior to her period starting and then again on 8th April. Your advice would help. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011