Can rabies be transferred through ingesting unvaccinated dog's saliva?

Hi my uncle s dog licked my cake and i accidentally ate it yesterday, hes dog doesn t have any shots yet. I m worried if rabies can be transferred though saliva ingestion in food? or it should be a bite.. i ate some part of it then my brother told me that i shouldn t eat that bec. he believes that the dog licked it. but i already ate the bottom part of it. NO bite at all, hes dog now loves to eat and doesn t hate water (i need an expert in rabies please, epidemiologist and/or the like) i have an board exam coming i cant concentrate im anxious :(
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012