Can pain on left side of chest and back with tiredness, mild cough/cold mean a recurrence of TB ?

hi, am 22 yrs ola and a tb patient. i was diagonised with tb last year end of august2010 and the 1st doc i consulted he said its typhoid and gave medicines for it after that it was not affecting me so 1 of my friend took me to a doctor and he said its tb and gave medicines. but i stopped it and got serious and admitted in hospital (artemis hospital,gurgaon). after getting discharged i took medicines for about a week or so and got better than stopped it. than started it in dec2010 had medicines for 10 days than again stopped it . now its been about 7 months am not taking any medicines but suddenly a sharp pain has occured on left side of chest near heart and back also and some times headache on the left side of heaad. and these days after taking complete sleep also am always stressed out and sleepy. my whole body feels extremely tired and cough and cold . mild cough was there but its a month again of coughing. can t sleep cause of sharp pain . please suggest me what to do ? is it mdr tb now ? do i need to be admitted in hospital or need some sugery?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011