Can one on Mala-D get pregnant after unprotected intercourse ?

preet hear i want to know my wife is using MALA-D,but during intercourse i will discharge out side,i want to know i will discharge in the vagina ,then we have a chance of pregnant , because i don t want child now.plz tell me doctor . thank s
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Hi! MALA-D is a contraceptive pill. If your wife is using it regularly, then the chances of her getting pregnant are very less. Even if you discharge in the vagina, the medicine will prevent pregnancy.
Dr Maneesh Gupta